Monday, August 20, 2007

Poll probs

Apparently, Blogger is having an issue with my polls, and hence, they are unavailable. Despite suspicions to the contrary, I am not attempting to "rig" said polls or "disenfranchise" the masses. Therefore, please state in comment form below if you think it makes you MORE COOL or LESS COOL to take your child to a Wiggles concert. COOL in this case does NOT mean that your kid now thinks you're a rock star hipster- it means that the rest of your peer group would consider you to be cool.

4 comments:

J-Vo said...

Less cool. Waaaaaay less cool.

Anonymous said...

More cool. Waaaay more cool. People, listen to me, please: the Wiggles are NOT Barney! Smarty-pants blog readers and liberal arts college grads like us often tend to lump the two together. Yes, Barney is the spawn of Satan... but the Wiggles sing fun and catchy tunes and genuinely seem to enjoy doing it.

Anonymous said...

Who are the wiggles? I am sorry I am not up to date on my child cartoon/puppet fads but until I see them or know what they are, I have to say... WAAAAYYY LESS COOL!!!

Mike

towwas said...

I'm going with MORE COOL. Any parent who takes their kid to a concert is cool in my book. The Wiggles are so weird, they're awesome.