- shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend
- string cheese
- queso blanco
- Australian cheddar
- cream cheese
- shredded Co-Jack
- deli-style sliced Co-Jack
- deli-style sliced Provolone
- Fancy Nacho and Taco blend
- shredded 6-cheese Italian
- garlic and herb gournay cheese
- onion-flavored pasteurized cheese spread
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
"Worried that you might graduate as just as big of nerd as you were when you started OAM? Don't worry- our alumni homewrecker quotient is on par for the national average of other small liberal colleges. You are guaranteed a future of getting some, no matter what!"
"Help me in my ongoing battle against the evildoers that surround me."
Can't argue with that one.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
"During the agriculturally bleak months, you see magazines and TV chefs offering advice on how to doctor up your vegetables to make them more appealing not only to your children but to you.
Who among us has not broiled mealy midwinter plum tomatoes with that "dusting of sugar?" "
Who hasn't, indeed? Gawd!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Have your fun now, little one! Embarrass me now!!! Give it your best shot, because before you know it, I'll be chaperoning your senior prom while wearing a hippie Ecuadorian skirt, black socks with Tevas, unshowered, doing the cabbage patch, running man, and worm while yelling "I'M A-VO'S MOM!!!" at the top of my lungs.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
So, about 4 days later, we collected our diapers and went on our way- none the worse for the wear, but certainly having lost faith in the sanctity of the express lane.
One Friday night, as T-Vo and I were preparing to go to bed at 10 PM, T-Vo commented to me about how unhip we have become. But oh no! I refuse to give up on being hip. Just because I might go to bed early a time or 2 does not mean that the coolness ship has sailed. Read below as to why we're still hip:
1) I can tell you the first and middle names of both of Britney Spears' children.
2) While I might not have ever been to Les Deux, Area, Hyde, or Chateau Marmont, I do know that they are seriously hip clubs in LA.
3) While I might not have ever worn Dolce and Gabbana, Juicy Couture, or Seven Jeans, I do know that they Hot Items to own by LA's A-list.
4) My I-pod contains songs by Guster, Gomez, and Amy Winehouse. This one counts for 2, huh?
5) I have a Razr phone (granted, it is not encrusted with Swarovski crystals, but it still rocks).
6) Anna has a shirt that says, "My mommy is a rock star."
7) T-Vo has a 2-door car, and neither of us own a minivan or an SUV.
8) We saw Babel and thought that it was derivative.
9) I use words like "derivative" and "factotum."
10) T-Vo's 22 y/o brother actually enjoys hanging out with us (well, he might be pretending just so that he can play with his favorite niece...hmmm).
So, yeah. Still hip, suckaz! Domesticity will never suck the hipness out of THIS family!
11) Note the usage of "Suckaz." Seriously, seriously, mad dope hip!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
What the frick frackin' F man? The B-52's are NOT oldies!!!!
I have half a mind to compose a strongly worded letter regarding their choice of programming.