Sunday, June 10, 2007

Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know.

So my buddy Angelina has just been named to the "prestigious" Council on Foreign Relations, a "think tank" that, if you read its press, is "the most influential organization upon US foreign policy, second only to Congress." Uh-huh. I'm skeptical of any prestigious think tank that admits people who have barely graduated from high school and "took film classes at NYU." Nothing against street smarts, but hello. You don't learn foreign policy while you're cutting yourself and making out with your brother.

ANd has everyone forgotten that this woman's profession is to pretend to be someone else? Do we even know who she IS? Gah!

3 comments:

David J said...

What I find hilarious is that the media acted as though there was actually an outside chance that all the geezers on the board would even consider not appointing a hot piece of Hollywood skankosity to the board, and, furthermore, that they would have any reason other than the aforementioned skankosity for wanting to talk with her.

Stacey Pelika said...

I use 1990 CFR data in my dissertation. Now I'm worried that the survey was designed by MC Hammer or something!

David J said...

Oh come on, that's absurd. Everyone knows the 1990 dataset was compiled by Sir Mix-A-Lot.