Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mad props to AL.

I'm sure you've all heard the anthem "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne...you know, it the moving description of the physical and personality traits of her beloved's current paramour and her mournful tale of how she wishes he was hers. My favorite line is:

"She's like, so whatever!"

Oh SNAP! No you di-int! Next she'll be hurling such epithets as "cotton-headed ninny-muggins." (name the movie, win a dollar!)

I shouldn't make fun of that- too much. I still talk like that.

6 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

Elf! I'll accept payment a week from Saturday in Northfield.

J-Vo said...

Ding ding ding!! Congratulations!

Stacey Pelika said...

Yay! This is the highlight of my day!

J-Vo said...

Which reminds me that I'd better get some cash before we go to the airport.

You pretty much obliterated the competition.

towwas said...

Yeah, you're not really one to talk, Miss "Because Milwaukee's like yeah, and Green Bay's like whatever."

J-Vo said...

In my defense....I *was* 20 when I said that...