Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas break

We just returned from our big trip around Lake MyState, visiting both sides of the family. Highlights:

  • J-Vo's overnight belly bloop. New Vo is now visible!
  • A-Vo's memorization of and obsession with "Hark the Herald Angels Sing," causing a near-reenactment of the famous scene in "It's a Wonderful Life" in which George Bailey flips out when his daughter plays it on the piano for the 900,00th time.
  • K-Di's (my sister) critique of my dad's new hat: "It's nice...it's not my favorite....actually it's kind of horrible."
  • A-Vo's reaction to a suggestion that she wear a Santa hat: "It's not pink!"
  • We saw not 1, but TWO movies IN THE THEATER! That makes THREE in 1 month's time!

4 comments:

towwas said...

I think your sister should have to go by K-Yo on the blog, to maintain the rhyming thing you got goin on.

Unknown said...

Baby.Vo is visible? I think a small window (like in my microwave) would be a fantastic way to check on my growing offspring. I can touch her and I can feel her moving in there, but I only have this one black & white picture, and frankly, she looks terrifying in it.

J-Vo said...

I liken the head-on ultrasound pictures to watching the transformations of humans into ghouls in the Pirates of the Caribbean. We're getting a fancy 3-D ultrasound at the end of the month!

David J said...

We got a fancy 3-D ultrasound for ours, and it was pretty nifty to see the little one in there. Actually looked like a real human baby, not some freakish alien-cyborg thing like in the traditional 2-D (if that) ultrasound.