Sunday, January 6, 2008

We got skillz.

A-Vo and I have a knack for persuading people to let us use their secret bathrooms...when I was preggers with A-Vo, in DC visiting TOWWAS, a kindly Metro employee took pity on the poor, almost-incontinent J-Vo and allowed me access to the fabled, secret Metro bathroom before I pulled a Fergie in the middle of the station. It was a scuzzy, nasty bathroom, but at that point, I would've been happy with a hole in the ground. And yesterday, A-Vo started doing the "I have to go potty NOW" dance, complete with a stilted walk (which means you know disaster is imminent) at a small market in town that doesn't have a public restroom. When I inquired about the availability of a potty, you could see the clerk's mental machinations, weighing the risks of her allowing us to use to secret employee's bathroom vs. the risks of A-Vo crapping all over her store. Thankfully, she chose wisely and the crap ended up just where it should have.

Wish I could talk myself out of traffic tickets like I can talk myself into the can.

No comments: