Sunday, April 29, 2007

What's in YOUR drawer?

The Vo family likes cheese. A LOT. Here is a list of all the different types of cheese currently located in our cheese drawer:
  • shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend
  • Neufchatel
  • string cheese
  • mozzarella
  • ricotta
  • Parmesan
  • queso blanco
  • Australian cheddar
  • cream cheese
  • shredded Co-Jack
  • deli-style sliced Co-Jack
  • deli-style sliced Provolone
  • Fancy Nacho and Taco blend
  • shredded 6-cheese Italian
  • garlic and herb gournay cheese
  • onion-flavored pasteurized cheese spread
We have a strong commitment to dairy products around here.

6 comments:

towwas said...

ewwwwwwww.

J.Po said...

I've got me some French Brie, but that's about it. Unless you count goat milk yogurt.

David J said...

Good lord. I can only imagine what would happen if I had that much in my fridge. Given my basic inattention to the contents of my cheese drawer, that inventory you list would soon combine forces and form a bacteria culture the size of Nebraska.

J-Vo said...

Well, when all of you come down with early-onset osteoporosis, don't come cryin' to me!!!

Annie said...

Mmmmmmmmm! Will you be able to consume the cheese before expiry?

J-Vo said...

It is a rare day when moldy cheese gets thrown out of the Vo kitchen!!