Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'll do ya one better, little girl.

Today, while shopping, A-Vo was en fuego. First, at Target, she greeted family in the sporting goods section with an indigant, "Hel-LO!!" as if she had been standing there, completely ignored by them, for 2 hours. Then later, at the shoe store, she was happily rummaging through my purse while I browsed- when I looked back at her moments later, she was proudly waving 2 tampons around in great triumph and delight.

Have your fun now, little one! Embarrass me now!!! Give it your best shot, because before you know it, I'll be chaperoning your senior prom while wearing a hippie Ecuadorian skirt, black socks with Tevas, unshowered, doing the cabbage patch, running man, and worm while yelling "I'M A-VO'S MOM!!!" at the top of my lungs.

No comments: