Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Timecard update

Apparently, I am still failing to fill out my timecard appropriately.

Last week, I worked a 12-hour day. I was unhappy about this, therefore, as a mark of protest, I noted on my timecard that I worked said 12 hours.

I was informed today that, "If you write down that you worked 12 hours, you're going to get paid for 12 hours, so just write down 8 hours, which is what you're contracted for."

My frakking point exactly, clowns. I'm contracted for 32 hours/week, just frakking pay me for 32/hours a week and don't ask me to write down how many hours it actually is. Because apparently if it's MORE, I get in trouble. I would venture to guess that I would also get into trouble if it were LESS.

I was also told, "the reason you're supposed to fill this out is so we can keep track of your vacation days." Because it would be so much more difficult to have me complete a card stating, "How many days off did you have this week?"

Idiots.

No comments: