Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A word to the wise:

If you want to salvage any chance of receiving good medical care, don't, I repeat, DON'T refer to your doctor as "the nurse." Bad form, seriously bad form!!!

And as a bonus tip, don't call your doctor's office in a panic at 3 PM on a Friday, demanding that your prescription refill get called in immediately b/c you are all out of your pills. Guess what, loser? You were running out all week long! What failed to tip you off- the nearly empty bottle, or the line that said, "NO REFILLS?"

1 comment:

towwas said...

Heh. I've totally had that happen to me. (Me being the patient in that scenario.) I can't remember what it was, but it was something I needed refilled RIGHTNOW when I happened to already be at the pharmacy picking something else out. My doctor called it in. She rocks.