Sunday, February 11, 2007

Better mom than Britney

Reason #27 Why I'm a Better Mom Than Britney Spears (after the whole not-drinking, not-smoking-during-pregnancy thing, as well as the issue with undergarments....):

Yesterday, I was carrying A-Vo in from the car. It is winter and it is ICY. My foot slipped out from underneath me. Rather than drop and seriously injure my child, I held her up, ready to have myself take the fall and her land on top of me, rather than driveway. This is in direct contrast to Brit, who slipped while holding her child and carrying a beverage, and made the executive decision to save the coffee (Save the coffee, save the world?) and let the chips (or baby) fall where they may. Thank god for bodyguards!!!

And _I_ didn't even end up falling. I rule!

1 comment:

towwas said...

Oop. Now I have an RSS feed so I will notice when you blog.

I think she was actually carrying a glass of water. So, see, she could have totally broken a glass. That would have been TERRIBLE.