Sunday, June 1, 2008

Random thoughts

I picked A-Vo up at school this week and witnessed one of her little friends happily chowing down on dandelions. This is the same little friend who apparently craps his pants at school on a near-daily basis (hello, pushing toilet training a little too hard, perhaps?). I know this because A-Vo gives me the daily "who crapped his pants" report on the way home from school every day. Now that I've seen his eating habits, I'm wondering if that's more than just a coincidence....

Didja know that the Pussycat Dolls are "all about female empowerment?" Seriously. I heard it on E! True Hollywood Story. Which must be why every time I hear their songs it makes me want to go vote and go to college.

New-Vo will be here in 18 days!

2 comments:

J.Po said...

18 days til New-Vo?!?!?!?! Where does the time go? And how are you feeling? I cannot wait for pics and stories!

Anonymous said...

It's public pronouncements *just like yours* that make babies come early! There's nothing an unborn baby loves more than proving people wrong!