Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back on the grid.

We got wi-fi today. Aww. Yee. You can expect more blog posts now that I don't have to sequester myself in a hole to jump on the Internet.

Updates:
A-Vo is having ear tubes placed and her adenoids removed on Monday.
She starts school after Labor Day.
I'm back to work on the 12th.
L-Vo is a tank. Her next weigh-in is next week. She sleeps through the night, give it up for my girl!!!!
I'm generally splattered with poop, pee, and puke at any given time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping through the night already?!? Can you e-mail me your parenting tips?

J-Vo said...

Sure, if you remind me of your email address again. I have a whole sleeping through the night spiel that I dispense to new parents often. I don't think many people actually listen, though.