Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sticking it to the man, part 2:

How to work the system at Hooter's:

Take your kid to Hooter's on Sunday, where kids eat free all day. Then have your kid order the all-you-can-eat wings special. Your order nothing. The result? Free all-you-can-eat wings at Hooter's on Sundays!

And on the 7th day, the Lord rested and ate wings at Hooters.

FYI: I pass Hooter's twice a day en route to and from work. I read the marquee for lack of anything better to look at. I have never been to Hooter's.

2 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

My yoga studio is right next to a Hooters. Sometimes this leads to hi-larious moments when the instructor says "Now reach to the right...reach toward the Hooters," and we all giggle.

Anonymous said...

Did you know they have a Hooters Airline. I couldn't believe it either. Do kids fly free on Sunday?

M-Vo