Monday, March 24, 2008

Break out the streamers, banners, and hoopla...

Because tomorrow is Doctors' Day!!!! Oh yeah! Time to get down and party like there's no tomorrow and tell jokes about netfliximab. The celebration tomorrow will be legendary, no doubt. Which is good, since in the last week and a half, we've celebrated Palm Sunday, St. Packers Day, Purim, Good Friday, and Easter, and man, the week was shaping up to be a boring void, completely absent of any cause for celebration. But NO MORE!

In reality, I think I might be getting a free pen tomorrow.

4 comments:

grrrbear said...

Don't you get all the free pens you can handle from drug reps? Or do you have those "ethics" that make you uncomfortable doing so?

Anonymous said...

Drug rep pens are crap. Except for Symbicort - those are pretty decent.

Today I got a drug company sponsored refrigerator magnet that doubles as a timer. I know what M-Vo is getting for his birthday...

J-Vo said...

I do have those dang ethics. So I don't use drug rep paraphernalia in my office or in front of patients (drug companies get enough free advertising!).

That being said, Symbicort does make a bitchin' pen. I use it all the time at home.

J-Vo said...

UPDATE: we received a free lunch and a "stylish" leather duffle bag.